Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lovin' Luna Bars!

       
 


        I've been digging these things something fierce lately. I've been on the lookout for a great tasting protein bar for a while now and while I know there are ones out there that have way more protein and less fat, I just can't get over how darn good they taste! I've only picked up a few flavors to try, White Chocolate Macadamia, Chocolate Dipped Coconut, and S'mores, all pictured above and they are just insanely good. Each bar has at least 8 grams of protein and is high in calcium and iron, although they are somewhat high in saturated fat for a single serving. Even though the ones above are the only ones I've yet to try, there are tons of other yummy looking ones available, and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

        While these are definitely not meant to be used as meal replacement bars, they are a nice alternative if you are craving something sweet and don't want to scarf down a candy bar, like I had a habit of doing. :-) Has anyone else tried these? Let me know what your flavor recommendations are or if there's an even better tasting bar brand out there! Thanks for reading!

        ~Foxy

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Luna yet but I sure do love me some Lärabars! Especially the ones with chocolate chips in them. So delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sound like heaven! Larabars are on my shopping list now! :-)

      Delete